Strike Industries has recently announced the roll out of their new 6 inch CZ Scorpion EVO pistol handguards in black,red, and FDE variants.
Strike Industries states “The Strike 6” Handguard for CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol boasts enhanced ergonomics for a more proficient manipulation of your weapon with a Strike Industries sleek style design.
The Strike 6” Handguard is unique as it includes a dummy can, cap, nut and tool to simulate the CZ Micro Faux Suppressor look and feel.
Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion, this robust addition to your CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol is a must have, along with the full line of SI CZ Scorpion EVO parts and accessories.
Just about any M-LOK or SI LINK accessories can be attached and mounted along the rail at 1, 3, 6, 9 and 11 o’clock positions giving you as many options as any other handguard on the market. The handguards can be customized with the accommodating upper Picatinny rail portion to mount your preferred accessories.
The modular design allows the ability to remove the upper Picatinny rail portion as well as swap with future optional SI accessories or handguard colors.
Just like the OEM factory handguard, this handguard works with the OEM CZ swivel sling mount or SI Angled Quick Detach (AQD) and/or SI Flat Quick Detach (FQD) mounts.
Charging handle retains the factory ability of being ambidextrous and 100% compatible with CZ OEM charging handle or perfectly paired with the optional SI CZ Scorpion EVO Charging Handle as it provides a longer, ergonomic and positive tactile feeling over the CZ factory charging handle.
The Strike 6” Handguard for CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol gives you a simple, modular and no-brainer drop-in installation choice when it comes to enhancing and customizing your CZ Scorpion EVO Pistol in a limited aftermarket marketplace.”
- Includes dummy can, cap, nut and tool to simulate the CZ Micro Faux Suppressor look and feel
- Enhanced ergonomics and manipulation of weapon with Strike Industries sleek style design
- Charging handle retains the factory ability of being ambidextrous
- M-LOK rail system at 1,3,6,9 and 11 o’clock positions for accessory mounting options
- Modular design allows the ability to remove the upper Picatinny rail portion or swap with future optional SI accessories and/or colors
- Works with OEM CZ swivel sling mount or SI Angled Quick Detach (AQD) and/or Flat Quick Detach (FQD) mounts
- Handguard and dummy can machined from 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion
- Drop-in installation
To learn more about Strike Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: PISTOL CALIBER CARBINE