Sig Sauer’s much anticipated Romeo7S optic has gone live.
Sig Sauer states “Compact performance you can trust, introducing the ROMEO7S from SIG SAUER.
This lightweight, compact sight features high-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation.
With the ROMEO7S you can choose from a red or a green 2 MOA dot, controlled via an intuitive user-facing rotary dial.
SIG SAUER MOTAC technology combined with a AAA battery provides up to 50,000 hours of run time.
The compact size and weight of the ROMEO7S with unlimited eye-relief and parallax-free operation make it ready for any mission.”
- High-performance lens coatings for excellent light transmission and dot contrast in any situation.
- Compact size and weight with unlimited eye-relief and parallax-free operation
- Precise 2 MOA Dot is controlled via user-facing rotary dial
- 50,000hrs run time is achieved using SIG MOTAC technology and AAA battery
- Durable half-inch hex mount for 1.41” and 1.63” sight heights
- Includes slipcover, see-through flip backs
- Aircraft-grade aluminum housing and mount
- Dependable IPX-7 waterproof and fog-proof performance
To learn more about Sig Sauer. CLICK HERE