Faxon Firearms has recently announced the roll out of their new Match Series Barrels for the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield line of firearms.
Faxon Firearms states “Faxon Firearms’ Match Series Barrels for M&P® Shield provide a quick and easy upgrade to your M&P® Shield handgun.
These barrels are manufactured in our Cincinnati, Ohio facility from raw bar stock to provide premium accuracy, fit, and finish.
Faxon barrels for M&P® Shield feature our signature “X” logo engraved on the top of the hood, with layered pocketing and caliber identification on the ejection port side.
Both threaded and non-threaded versions feature straight fluting and are compatible with M&P® Shield 1.0, 2.0, and the new Shield Plus.”
- 416-R Stainless – Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers – Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances – Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling – Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Handgun Type: M&P Shield
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm
- Barrel Profile: Straight Fluted, Drop In
- Barrel Material: 416-R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2×28
- Crown: 11-degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
To learn more about Faxon Firearms. CLICK HERE