Century Arms has recently introduced their MP5 pattern AP5 Apparatus Pistol series.
Century Arms states “The AP5 or “Apparatus Pistol”, is a roller delayed blowback firearm based and built off of the original and historic design from the 1970’s.
The roller-lock platform has been widely respected as the preeminent design for over 50 years.
Adopted for use across the globe, no other firearm of its type has been more successful.
These firearms which are imported from the MKE manufacturing facility in Turkey are available in a full sized model designated simply as the AP5, a midsized version as the AP5-P, and a fully concealable version as the AP5-M.
Each model of the AP5 includes standard: a rugged plastic carry case, two (2) 30-round magazines, a factory cleaning kit, factory picatinny style optics mount, factory sling, and a gun lock.
All AP5 firearms are chambered in 9×19 mm and have a cold hammer forged barrel with a 1:9.8” twist.
The AP5 and AP5-P barrel each have a 3-lug quick attachment and 1/2×28 threaded end for suppressor mounting options.”
- Caliber:9x19mm Parabellum (Luger)
- Action:Semi-Automatic; Roller-Lock, Delayed Blowback Action
- Sights:Rear Drum Sight, Fixed Front Sight
- Overall Length:17.9 Inches
- Barrel Length:8.9 Inches
- Barrel Twist:1:9.8 Inches
- Barrel:Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium
- Muzzle Attachement:3-lug quick attachment; 1/2×28 threading
- Weight (Unloaded): 5.5 pounds
To learn more about Century Arms. CLICK HERE