Magpul Industries has launched their new PRS Lite–lightweight precision stock for the AR-15/10 patttern.
Magpul Industries states “The PRS Lite provides much of the same adjustability and many features of our PRS GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock, with the added benefits of reduced weight and a price that’s almost half of its fully featured counterpart.
Designed to military standards, the PRS Lite is intended for carbine/SR25/A5 extension tubes for .223 and .308 receiver-pattern rifles.
At 10 ounces lighter than the PRS GEN3, it provides an optimized shooter interface with .8” of comb height and 1.4” of LOP adjustments.
The low-profile rubber butt-pad is adjustable for height and cant and provides an extremely stable interface with the shooter’s shoulder.
There are multiple attachment options for slings, including an ambidextrous 1.25” footman’s loop, a reversible QD sling swivel cup, and space for another optional QD sling swivel cup.”
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT RUGGED POLYMER AND METAL CONSTRUCTION
- HEIGHT & CANT ADJUSTABLE NON-SLIP RUBBER BUTT-PAD
- COMB HEIGHT AND LENGTH OF PULL ADJUSTMENT
- SLING MOUNT OPTIONS
- Platform:AR10, AR15, M4, M16, M110, SR25
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range:0.8 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range:1.4 in.
- Length of Pull:13.85 – 15.25 in.
- Weight:18.2 OZ
To learn more about Magpul Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15