Magpul Industries states “The PMAG D-50 MP boasts many of the proven features of our other 9mm drums, the PMAG D-50® GL9® – PCC and the PMAG D-50® EV9™ – CZ Scorpion® EVO 3.
Providing 50-round capacity, the unique drum configuration keeps the height of the magazine manageable, allowing for prone firing and easier storage.
For easy loading, it includes a ratcheting loading lever that removes tension from the internal spring.
To keep track of your available firepower, we’ve included a rounds-remaining rear window, a high-visibility follower and a capacity indication roller.
And like our other drum magazines, the PMAG D-50 MP is easily disassembled for cleaning and maintenance.”
RELIABLE AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- All components are corrosion resistant
- Bolt hold open feature to lock the bolt back on the last round
- Will seat fully loaded on a closed bolt
- Ratcheting Loading Lever takes tension off the spring for easy loading by hand
- Designed to be left loaded for long term storage with no degradation of function
EASY TO MAINTAIN
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning with only a flat-bladed screwdriver or similar flat-bladed tool
- Slip-on, semi-rigid dust cover prevents grit and debris intrusion during storage and transport
VISUAL AIDS TO EMPLOYMENT
- Anti-glare translucent window on rear of drum allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Paint pen dot matrix panel on back of body to allow for identification marking
To learn more about Magpul Industries. CLICK HERE