Savage Arms has announced the expansion of their new Renegauge series of shotguns with the new Prairie model.
Savage Arms states “The American made Savage Renegauge will change the way you think about semi-automatic shotguns.
The Renegauge can handle the hottest high-brass and the mildest low-recoil shells with the same dependability.
The patented D.R.I.V. (Dual Regulating Inline Valve) gas system ensures excess gas vents before it drives the bolt, resulting in consistent ejection, less felt recoil, and a lightning fast cyclic rate for dependably fast split times.
The Renegauge has been designed to fit almost any shooter. Everything from length-of-pull to comb height and drop at the heel can be adjusted to fit.
These features combined with a Cerakote® action and TrueTimber® Prairie camo stock and forend complete a perfect combination for winged shooting.”
- D.R.I.V. gas system
- TrueTimber Prairie Camo forend and stock with adjustable length of pull, comb height, and drop & cas
- One-piece, chrome plated action bar assembly
- Chrome plated reciprocating components
- Stock rod buffer to reduce felt recoil
- Cerakote coated fluted barrel and receiver
- Ventilated rib with red fiberoptic sight
- Competition-ready easy loading magazine port
- Oversized controls
- Includes 3 interchangeable flush mount choke tubes (Beretta/Benelli) – IC, M, F
- Includes hard-sided carrying case
- SKU Number:57776
- Action:Semi Auto
- Barrel Color:Brown Sand Cerakote H30372
- Barrel Finish:Cerakote
- Barrel Length (in)/(cm):28 / 71.1
- Barrel Material:Carbon Steel
- Caliber:12 GA
- Magazine Capacity:4
- Length of Pull (in)/(cm):14.25-15.07 / 35.6
- Overall Length (in)/(cm):49.5 / 124.5
- Receiver Color:Brown Sand Cerakote H30372
- Receiver Finish:Cerakote
- Receiver Material:Aluminum
- Stock Color:Camouflage
- Stock Finish:Matte
- Stock Material:Synthetic
- Stock Type:Sporter
- Weight (lb)/(kg):7.9 / 3.18
To learn more about Savage Arms. CLICK HERE