Sig Sauer in their latest offering in suppressors has launched the new segmented titanium 3d printed 9mm suppressor.
Sig Sauer states “The newest pistol suppressor line from SIG SAUER features completely modular and configurable titanium baffles for the ultimate, light-weight performance that allows the user to personalize their suppressor for overall length, weight, and sound.
The MOD-X9 provides class-leading sound performance and can be easily disassembled and reconfigured with fewer baffles when your priority is size over sound.
The MOD-X suppressors feature 21 points of impact adjustment and come with a fixed barrel spacer for carbine use. Each MOD-X suppressor includes the most popular inch and metric piston for its given caliber.”
- User Configurable Modular Baffle Design
- Titanium Construction
- Includes 1/2×28 and M13.5x1LH Pistons
- Includes Fixed Barrel Spacer For Use With Carbines
- 21 Points of Impact Adjustment
- Unique Exterior Design Doubles as Wrench Flats
- Caliber:9mm Luger
- Diameter:1.35 in (34 mm)
- Overall Length:7.5 in (191 mm)
- Threads:1/2 in – 28 tpi & M13.5 x 1 mm LH
- Weight:8 oz (226 g)
- Material:Titanium / Stainless Steel
- Attachment Type:Direct Thread
To learn more about Sig Sauer. CLICK HERE
Categories: NFA TITLE II WEAPONS SBR SILENCERS SUPPRESSORS