Midwest Industries has recently announced their support for the DPMS LR 308 pattern with new combat rails in both low profile and high profile patterns.
The Midwest Industries 308 combat rails comes in 15 inch and 12.625 inch lengths.
- DPMS Low or High Profile Handguard
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut with 1 7/16 – 16 threads
- Barrel nut wrench included
- Features patented 4140 heat treated torque plate
- Features aluminum anti rotation block
- Internal diameter of 1.50”
- Constructed from hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum
- Features five anti-rotation QD sockets for sling attachment
- Three sides of M-LOK compatible slots
- Five slot M-LOK compatible rail piece include
- 100 percent made in the USA
To learn more about Midwest Industries. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15