Straight out of of GunWerks SkunkWerks project comes tieh Lite Sabr which is a super-lite integrally suppressed compact 338RCM bolt action precision rifle.
GunWerks states “A limited run of integrally suppressed, compact folding chassis rifles chambered in the heavy hitting 338 RCM. Light, wieldy, quick and deadly! The Lite SabR is as light as a ClymR and hits like a HAMR!”
Lite & Heavy Hitting
The compact 338RCM Lite SabR weighs in at 8.5 lbs scoped thanks to high tech titanium, carbon and magnesium components. It also packs a punch, pushing 225gr .338 caliber projectiles up to 2,500fps. Capable of taking down any target you put in front of it.
Shhhhh! The Lite SabR’s barrel features a barrel with suppressor baffles machined directly into the structure of the barrel. A titainum sleeve slid over the barrel completes the suppression system.
Up For Anything
The carbon fiber folding chassis makes this already compact rifle system downright handy. Just 33″ folded, it stows in it’s own hard travel case, or behind the seat of your truck, ready for action.
- CALIBER: 338 RCM (Ruger Compact Magnum)
- ACTION: Titanium Gunwerks GLR Action
- STOCK: XLR Element 3.0 Magnesium Chassis
- BARREL: Suppressed Weapon Systems 22” Total length, integrally suppressed
- TWIST RATE: 1:9.3
- METAL FINISH: Tungsten & Graphite Cerakote
- DIMENSIONS: 42″ long (33″ folded)
- OPTIC: Schmidt & Bender 1.5-8×26 PM II ShortDot
- TURRET: Laser-etched yardage & MOA
- RINGS: Gunwerks Unity with 20 MOA & integrated bubble level
- MAGAZINE: 5 Round AICS Detachable Mag
- TRIGGER: Trigger Tech set @ 2.5lbs
- LENGTH OF PULL: 13.8”
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 8.5 lbs
To learn more about Gunwerks. CLICK HERE
Categories: BOLT ACTION RIFLE