Kalashnikov Concern has recently debuted their first evern Russian Smart-gun the MP-155 Ultima shotgun.
Kalashnikov Concern states “Within the framework of the Army-2020 International Military-Technical Forum, the Kalashnikov Group of Companies presented the first rifle in Russia with the ability to synchronize with gadgets.
The unique development has a modern appearance, designed taking into account the requirements of progressive users who value the possibility of using modern gadgets.
The product is developed on the basis of the classic reliable MP-155 shotgun, has a modular design that allows you to modify the product according to the needs of the client. At the same time, the MP-155 Ultima can be synchronized with gadgets.”
- Based on MP-155
- Chassis made from T7075 alloy and high-end rugged polymer
- Quick-release stock with a built-in computer
- The computer’s onboard memory stores videos
- Data can be transferred to external devices over Wi-Fi
- USB Type-C port for connecting FHD cameras
To learn more about Kalashnikov Concern. CLICK HERE