Sig Sauer has recently announced their latest offering the SIGM400 Tread Coil Rifle.
Sig Sauer states “The TREAD COIL sets a new standard in performance and value in the AR category.
With installed accessories including ROMEO5 Red Dot Sight, 2 Stage Match Trigger, and 13” lightweight handguard, the COIL is the perfect rifle package for the avid user or first-time buyer.
Other features of the TREAD COIL include the precision 16” stainless barrel, ambidextrous controls, and 6-position Magpul SL Stock.”
– CALIBER:5.56 NATO
– BARREL LENGTH:16 in (292 mm)
– MAGS INCLUDED:(1) 30rd Polymer Mag
– MAG TYPE:AR-15
– ACTION TYPE:Semi-Auto
– STOCK TYPE:MAGPUL SL-K Telescoping Stock
– BARREL MATERIAL:Stainless Steel
– TRIGGER TYPE:SIG Matchlite
– TWIST RATE:1:8
– FOREND TYPE:Alloy
– GRIP TYPE:Polymer
– RECEIVER FINISH:Hard Coat Anodized
– OVERALL LENGTH:30.8 in (782 mm)
– OVERALL WIDTH:2.5 in (64 mm)
– HEIGHT:7.5 in (191 mm)
– THREADS:1/2 in – 28 tpi
– ACCESSORY RAIL:M-LOK
– OPERATING SYSTEM:Direct Impingement
– WEIGHT (OZ):7 lbs (3.2 kg)
Categories: AR15 AR-15