Ruger’s Custom Shop has announced their latest offering in the 1911 pattern with the new SR1911 Competition pistol.
– Hand-fitted slide and frame provide a remarkably tight, yet smooth, action.
– Match trigger featuring Koenig Shooting Sports low-mass hammer and competition sear, flat-faced trigger shoe, precision-machined Cylinder & Slide disconnector and hand-tuned sear spring.
– Black nitrided stainless steel frame trimmed with a 25 lines-per-inch checkered front strap, matching checkered mainspring housing and textured G10 grip panels for a superior grip.
– Competition barrel featuring a fitted barrel lug, fitted barrel bushing and target crown for match accuracy.
– Fiber optic front sight and adjustable serrated rear target sight for match speed and accuracy.
– Undercut trigger guard and beavertail grip safety for a comfortable high hold designed to reduce muzzle flip.
– Ambidextrous safety, extended magazine release, forged slide stop and integral plunger tube.
– Model Number:6776
– Caliber:45 Auto
– Slide Material:Stainless Steel
– Barrel Length:5″
– Grip Frame:Black Nitrided Stainless Steel
– Grip Panels:Textured G10
– Model Type:Competition
– Weight:40 oz.
– Slide Finish:Black Nitrided and Stainless Two-Tone
– Front Sight:Fiber Optic
– Rear Sight:Adjustable Target
– Overall Length:8.67″
– Twist:1:16″ RH
– Available in CA:No
– Available in MA:No