Nemo Arms has recently announced their support for the new Hornady developed 6MM ARC round with their new Battle-Light 6 ARC rifle.
Nemo Arms states “The 6mm ARC was designed to provide optimal ballistic and terminal performance for standard engagements (0 – 1000 yards) while providing substantial weight savings.
because the 6mm ARC was designed for an AR-15 platform, it provides an immediate savings of up to 4 pounds (40%) when compared to current AR-10 service rifles.
The cartridge itself is 38% lighter than a 308 Win 175 BTHP, while providing 21% less elevation and 29% less windage at 1000 yeards increasing hit probability for the end user.
Terminal performance testing has been conducted to 300 yards, providing better penetration depths/wound channels than 308 Win 175 BTHP.”
– NEMO upper and lower receiver set Billet 7075-T6 Cerakote Jesse James Cold War Grey H-402
– 15” 6061 M-LOK modular rail 1.83” Internal Diameter steel QD mounts rotation limited
– Lightweight heat dissipating barrel nut 7075-T6
– 7075-T6 6 position “Mil-Spec” carbine receiver extension
– Carbine buffer and spring
– 18” 1:7.5 twist 416R Stainless 6mm ARC chamber Cerakoted Black
– NEMO DC-1 6AL-4V Titanium dual chamber muzzle device
– Low profile gas block
– Stainless gas tube Rifle +1 Length gas system
– Carrier 8620 heat treated Nickel Boron coated
– Carpenter 158 Bolt heat treated Cryo’d shot peened MPI Nickel Boron coated
– Titanium through drilled takedown and pivot pins
– Trigger Tech Ambidextrous safety selector
– Radian Ambidextrous charging handle 7075-T6
– Ambidextrous magazine release
– Mil-Spec forward assist
– Trigger Tech Diamond 2-stage trigger adjustable from 1.5lbs to 4.0lbs
– MAGPUL MIAD grip
– MAGPUL PRS Rifle stock
– 10 round Magazine
– Overall length (40.0”) Weight unloaded (7.95lbs)
To learn more about Nemo Arms. CLICK HERE
Categories: AR15 AR-15