Ruger has recently released a special edition 10/22 Sporter via TALO Distributors featuring a dragon engraving on the stock.
– This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
– Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
– Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
– Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
– Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
– Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
– Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
– The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
– Sling swivels and flat buttplate.
– Stock:Engraved Dragon
– Front Sight:Gold Bead
– Rear Sight:Adjustable
– Barrel Material:Alloy Steel
– Twist1:16″ RH
– Barrel Finish:Satin Black
– Weight:4.9 lb.
– Overall Length:37″
– Barrel Length:18.50″
To learn more about Ruger and the Talo Exclusive 10/22 rifle. CLICK HERE