Primary Arms has recently announced the roll out of their much anticipated GLx 2.5-10x44FFP rifle scope featuring an illuminated ACSS-RAPTOR reticle for 5.56, 5.45, and .308 calibers.
Primary Arms states “The GLx rifle scopes redefine what can be accomplished when the latest optics technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations.
New for this line is our enhanced locking turrets with return to zero, AutoLive motion sensing reticle illumination, and our hardened steel-on-steel adjustment system.
The fantastically clear, low dispersion glass makes sure the optical system will impress even the harshest critics.
The GLx 2.5-10×24 has a 4x magnification range, offering better close-range field of view and speed than a traditional 3-9x scope, but improved medium-to-long range precision as well.
For hunting, competition, or even just punching paper at the range, the combination of quality, features, and of course our Advanced Combined Sighting System (ACSS®) reticles is hard to beat.”
– Brand:Primary Arms
– Click Value:0.1 Mil
– Exit Pupil Diameter:Low: 16.70 mm / High: 4.40 mm
– Eye Relief:Low: 2.80 in / High: 2.70 in
– Field View 100:Low: 35.80 ft / High: 10.00 ft
– Focal Plane:First Focal Plane
– Illuminated:Partial Illumination
– Maximum Magnification:10
– Minimum Magnification:2.5
– Night Vision Compatible:Night Vision Compatible
– Objective Diameter:44mm
– Reticle:ACSS Raptor M2 5.56 FFP
– Reticle Type:BDC
– Total Elevation Adjustment:37 MIL
– Total Windage Adjustment:37 MIL
– Tube Diameter:30mm
– Turret Features:Exposed Turrets, Tactical / Target Profile, Finger Adjustable, Locking, Zero Reset, Zero Stop
– Weight:22.5 Oz.
To learn more about Primary Arms. CLICK HERE