Ruger has recently expanded on their series of Ruger American pistols with the new Ruger American Competition ready model that is packed with features.
– Slide Material:Stainless Steel
– Barrel Length:5″
– Grip Frame:One-Piece, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
– Grips:Ergonomic Wrap-Around Grip Module
– Safety Option:Pro Model
– Slide Finish:Black Nitride
– Slide Width:1.05″
– Sights:Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Target Rear
– Weight:34.1 oz.
– Overall Length:8.31″
– Twist:1:16″ RH
– Available in CA:No
– Available in MA:No
– Fully adjustable, serrated rear target sight and fiber optic front sight for rapid target acquisition and accurate shooting.
– Slide is drilled and tapped for direct mounting of red dot reflex optics including Vortex®, Burris®, Sightmark®, Docter®, MeoRed®, MRDS or similar footprint optics, using #6-48 mounting screws (screws not included).
– Ported stainless steel slide to reduce weight. Durable black nitride finish and top of slide serrations to reduce glare.
– 5″ stainless steel, competition barrel with durable black nitride finish has 1:16″ slow twist for enhanced accuracy with lighter weight match bullets.
– Modular wrap-around grip system for adjustment of palm swell and trigger reach to fit a wide range of hand sizes (small, medium and large included).
– Non-slip surfaces include front and rear slide serrations and an aggressive, competition-textured frame and grip modules for enhanced control.
– Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
– Pre-tensioned striker system features a powerful striker spring for positive ignition without a heavier trigger pull.
– Barrel cam distributes recoil forces over a longer period of time to reduce felt recoil.
– MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rail acts as a mounting point for a wide variety of standard lights and lasers.
– Rigid, one-piece, precision-machined, black nitride, stainless steel chassis with integral frame rails and fire control housing.
– Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release.
– Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
– Inspection port allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
– Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system and integrated trigger safety.
– Also includes – Two, nickel-Teflon® plated steel magazines.
To learn more about Ruger and the Ruger American competition ready pro pistol. CLICK HERE