Enoch Industries has recently announced their latest offering, the Deep Six Chassis System designed to be used with the Ruger 10/22 pattern of receivers.
Enoch Industries states “Enter the Deep Six Chassis System – ODIN’s bigger brother.
With 2.5 more inches in length and a wider barrel channel, it’s guaranteed to keep her happy!
Got a Sixer build or even smaller and wish you could go deeper?
Nows your chance.
With a 1.5″ O.D. handguard and a 1.310″ inner barrel channel, Deep Six gives you all the girth needed to get the job done.
With a longer platform comes the opportunity for more accessory attachment options in your favorite positions.
Swinging three full Mlok slots at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock, you’ll be able to attach that chainsaw or ninja sword you picked up at the local flea market.
All the while, still retaining all the other excellent features we love on the Odin Chassis System.
This is a no-brainer, Deep Six that plastic stock and get killer rigid.”
– Weight:13 oz
– Dimensions:L 15.25 × W 1.5 × H 1.5 in
– Material:6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
– Product weight:13 ounces including all hardware
– Grips:All non-beaver tail grips and some beaver tail grips with some modifications to grip
– Stocks:3 Picatinny slots at the rear of chassis for brace or stock attachments
– Receivers:Will fit all standard, non-takedown receivers excluding the Supergrade. If it fits other standard stocks, it is compatible with the Deep Six Chassis System
– Attachments:MLok slots at 3, 6, and 9-o’clock
– QD inserts:2 nitrided, non-rotating steel inserts with 4 positions.
– Barrel channel inner dimension:1.310” – plenty of room for your rimfire silencers.
– Barrel lengths:Using a Stumpy (4.5”) barrel brings the end of the threaded muzzle 3.450” inside the hand guard, Sixer is 1.950” inside, and Niner is 1.025” outside the handguard, exposing the threaded muzzle. Running a Stumpy or a Sixer will allow you to tuck any standard sized rimfire silencer. Also works great for that rifle build when you need some extra reach.
– Anodizing Color:Black, PEWter
– Trigger:Tactical Solutions and TG2000 triggers may require gunsmithing for proper fitment
To learn more about Enoch Industries and the Deep Six Chassis System. CLICK HERE