Elftmann Tactical has recently launched their latest offering in AR-15 pattern triggers with the Elf Pro component trigger with ELF PRO-LOCK threaded mounting system.
Elftmann Tactical states “The ELF Pro Component Trigger is basically our Match Pro Trigger without the restrictions of the drop-in housing.
Component triggers have one advantage over drop-in cassette style triggers, the ability to shed dust and dirt and keep running because they don’t have the tight constraints of the housing.
Just like our drop-in Match Trigger, the Elf Pro Component Trigger utilizes the proprietary ELF PRO-LOCK threaded mounting system.
The combination of aerospace grade sealed bearings, precision ground threaded bushings, and screws instead of traditional pins provide a rock-solid trigger system.
Since their inception, AR platforms have always used pins to mount the trigger and hammer in the lower receiver.
Because pins require some “play” in order to be installed, there is always a little play in the trigger system.
This new threaded system adds a level of “solid” you need to feel to understand the difference.
This is not your average forged steel component AR trigger – made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel, this trigger is not only easy to keep clean, its precise, crisp break and positive reset will take a duty or competition rifle to the next level.
Installation can be done in minutes using the supplied installation screws.
The ELF Pro Component Trigger may be ordered with a curved or straight shoe.”
– 3.5 lb Pull weight after short break-in
– Proprietary Threaded mounting system for rock solid installation.
– Compatible with ALL calibers – 5.56, 9mm, .308 etc.
– Fits any mil-spec AR-15 (Standard pin size, no large pin Colt)
– Absolutely Drop-Safe
– Factory Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger, providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
– Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
– Precision EDM wire cut hardened American tool steel
– Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
– High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
– Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans
– 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
To learn more about Elftmann Tactical and the new ELF PRO component trigger. CLICK HERE