Mesa Tactical has announced their latest offering the LEO Gen II telescoping stock adapter kit for the Remington V3 Semi-automatic shotgun.
Mesa Tactical states “Mesa Tactical, manufacturer of professional quality tactical shotgun accessories, is introducing the LEO® Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter and pistol grip system for the Remington V3 semi-automatic shotgun. The LEO adapter, the versatile telescoping stock system enables professional operators to instantly adjust the length of pull of the telescoping stock in order to accommodate differences in individual body sizes, or when wearing body armor, without compromising the safest shooting position.
The concept behind the telescoping stock system is simple: the shotgun’s factory stock is replaced by an adapter, to which standard AR-15 grips and telescoping buttstocks can be reliably attached. All of Mesa Tactical’s stock adapters are investment cast aircraft grade aluminum, machined and powder coated black with a tough, chemical resistant finish.”
– The new adapter is slightly shorter and more compact than the earlier LEO adapters.
– The pistol grip has been angled forward several degrees, similar to the angle of an M1911 pistol grip, to provide more space for the webbing of the operator’s thumb above and behind the grip.
– The enhanced grip angle allows the use of highly comfortable beavertail AR-15 grips such as the ERGO Grip (which in included the complete LEO Gen II Stock Kits).
– The LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapter end plate engages the adapter low on the sides instead of at the top, so operators are less likely to come into compact with it under recoil.
– All LEO Gen II Telescoping Stock Adapters include a push-button sling swivel.
To learn more about Mesa Tactical and the new LEO GEN II telescoping stock adapter for the Remington V3 shotguns. CLICK HERE