Daniel Defense has announced the limited edition roll out of the DDM4V7 P featuring a Maxim Defense PDW brace.
Daniel Defense states “Compact and easy to transport, this firearm is a great truck or home defense option.
For a limited-time, we’ve equipped our DDM4 V7P with the Maxim Defense PDW Pistol Brace, which gives you the adjustments needed to more comfortably shoot your AR pistol.
The V7 P is available in black, with our Type III Hard Coat Anodizing, or Cerakote H-Series Flat Dark Earth.
This highly maneuverable pistol pairs a 10.3” barrel and the MFR 9.0 rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more customization.
The V7 P features M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 positions and an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top.
The new independently ambi GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle accommodates left- and right-handed shooters and is engineered for suppressed fire, with anti-gas features that redirect gas flow upward and away from the face and operator.”
– Mounting System:M-LOK
– Caliber:5.56mm NATO
– Muzzle Thread:1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
– Gas System:Carbine
– Barrel Length:10.3″
– Barrel Profile:Government
– Product Weight:5.76 lbs
– Length:24 3/4″ – 28 1/2″
– Magazine:DD Magazine (32 Round)
– Case:Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
– Manufacturer:Daniel Defense
– LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
– UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum
– BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
– GAS SYSTEM: Low Pr
ofile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
– MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
– BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
– BUFFER: Maxim’s G2 CQB Buffer & Spring – Standard 3.3 oz
– HANDGUARD: MFR 9.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum
– CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll – Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
– BRACE: Maxim Defense PDW Brace
– PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
– FINISH: Black or Cerakote H-265 Flad Dark Earth
– Made in the USA!
To learn more about Daniel Defense and their new DDM4 V7P. CLICK HERE