Smith and Wesson quietly rolled out their newest edition of the M&P M2.0 series of pistols with their new M&P M2.0 subcompact models with chamberings in 9mm, 40S&W, and 45 Auto.
Smith and Wesson states “The latest addition to the M2.0 family, the M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistol features a smaller, subcompact frame that’s ideal for concealed carry.
Available in 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 Auto, the M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT joins the existing Full Size and Compact pistol options that are available in the M2.0 line.
The M&P M2.0 SUBCOMPACT pistols ship with two magazines, including two magazine extender sleeves for use with M2.0 full-size and compact magazines.
Includes two magazines, a limited lifetime warranty and a lifetime service policy.”
– Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
– Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
– Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L.
– Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
– M&P® M2.0™ crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
– Tactile and audible trigger reset.
– Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
– Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
– Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.