Tactical Solutions has announced their latest offerings in integrally suppressed barrels for the Ruger 10/22 platform with the new X-RING Takedown TSS Integrally suppressed barrels for the X-RING Tacke down rifle, Ruger 10/22 takedown rifle.
Tactical Solutions states “The X-RING TAKEDOWN TSS™ is an integrally suppressed barrel for X-RING & Ruger® 10/22® style takedown receivers.
At only 18.5 ounces the X-RING TAKEDOWN TSS™ features a lightweight, accurate, and durable aluminum barrel, titanium baffles, and stainless steel split tube.
Installation on your existing receiver is simple, without the need of gunsmithing.”
KEY FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Quiet, enjoyable shooting: This one-of-a-kind integrally suppressed barrel provides an enjoyable shooting experience
• The only integrally suppressed barrel with a front sight: Patent-pending front fiber-optic sight system for shooting with or without optics
• The only Takedown Barrel that includes connecting hardware: Our Takedown Barrel comes standard with all twist-and-click connecting hardware. Simply install your .920” stock forend and you are ready to shoot.
• Minimize overall barrel length while shooting suppressed: Adding a suppressor to your standard barrel increases barrel length dramatically. This integrally suppressed barrel keeps your overall length short and manageable.
• Quick and easy collapsible engineering: Push of a button and twist for easy takedown and re-assembly.
• Easy to clean: Extremely easy breakdown and re-assembly for internal silencer cleaning
• Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s innovative chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
• Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
• Noticeable Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
• Easy to Install: Internet video instructions, no gunsmithing needed
• Easy disassembly and reassembly: Interlocking baffles and split tube allow easy breakdown
• Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
• Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
• Rate of Twist – 1:16”
• 11 Degree Target Crown
• Light Weight Aluminum Barrel
• Chromoly Steel Bore
• Diameter: .920” / 1.00” at the Muzzle
• Weight: 18.5 OZ
• Bore Length: 12.9” Inches [ 16.75” Overall ]
• Ruger® and 10/22® are Registered Trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co. Inc.