CMC Triggers known for their AR-15 drop in triggers has announced their support for the Remington 700 pattern with their new Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision Trigger.
The Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision triggers also features CMC’s patent-pending Over Center Dynamic locking System as a safeguard against unintentional weapon discharge.
CMC Triggers states “The CMC Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision Trigger was designed with the goal of creating a Remington 700 trigger with the performance characteristics and ergonomics of CMC’s field-proven AR triggers, an extremely reliable safety mechanism, and easily accessible pull weight adjustment.
Unique safety design locks all active trigger components solidly providing a generous margin of safety under all conditions.
The CMC Remington 700 Adjustable Ultra Precision Trigger allows adjustment of the pull weight without uninstalling the action from the stock.
Factory weight is preset to 2.5lbs and is adjustable to accommodate a wide range of shooting conditions and shooter preferences with no disassembly required.”
– Integrated self-contained design
– Easy to Install
– Zero Over Travel & Zero Creep
– O. C. D. Locking System™
– Adjustable trigger weight by user whilst installed in rifle
– Adjustability Range is 8oz – 3.5lbs – comes factory at 2.5lbs
– Made from 7070 T6 Aluminum and S7 Tool Steel
– CMC Triggers Lifetime Warranty
– Made in the USA in the Great State of Texas
– Patent Pending O.C.D. Locking System™