Riton Optics has announced their newest prodct the X3 Tactix PRD micro red dot.
The Riton X3 Tactix PRD red dot was designed to be used as a pistol red dot sight with a 3 MOA dot.
Riton Optics states “Made from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum and fully multi-coated, HD lenses, this optic is also waterproof and shockproof up to 800Gs of impact.
In contrast to other pistol red dots on the market, the X3 Tactix PRD incorporates a top loaded battery feature.
This simple but effective design allows the user to replace the battery without having to remove the optic from the firearm, saving the end user from re-zeroing with each battery change. “
– Magnification: 1
– Constructed with shockproof technology to withstand 800G impacts
– Waterpoof with durable aluminum construction
– Auto shut off after 4 hours of use to enhance battery life
– Utilizes CR2032 battery and has over 40,000 hours of battery life
– Comes standard with one base plate, protective cover and hex wrench
– Product Length: 46mm/1.8in
– Product Weight: 39g/1.4oz 65g/2.3oz with the base
– Product Height: 26mm/1in 30.5mm/1.2in with the base
To learn more about Riton Optics and the new X3 Tactix PRD red dot. CLICK HERE