The latest out of Flux Defense is in support of the Sig Sauer P320 platform and coming in hot with two new variants.
The MP17 is a replacement grip module that for the Sig P320 and comes in a pistol and soon to be SBR version.
The MP17 flux brace and SBR feature a solid section for optic mounting that remains motionless when the slide cycles.
– Sig M17/18, Sig P320™ Full size
– X-Five full size,
– Tacops Full Size
– To use the P320™ carry, compact, and subcompact, you must use a comp, threaded barrel, or suppressor or serious injury could occur.
– Holds up to 43 rounds. Carries an extra mag.
– QD mount for slings.
– Optional Duty Holster – Level 2 Retention. Multi-light compatible – most Streamlight, Surefires and Inforces. The drop in holster is suppressor compatible as well.
– Patent Pending one-handed deployment. (Spring-loaded.)
– Optic mount works with most red dot sights – RMR™, Holosun®, Deltapoint™, and more. It also works with a pic rail for use with larger optics like, Aimpoint®, Eotech® etc.
– Pic rail for pistol flashlights and IR Lights/Lasers – Optional Duty Holster works with most lights/lasers made for pistols.
To learn more about Flux Defense and their new Sig P320 MP17 flux brace and SBR. CLICK HERE