Strike Industries has announced their latest offering with the Polymer ISO Latch which is designed as an upgrade for Strike Industries’ Strike Latchless charging handle.
Strike Industries states “By adding this durable latch, the charging handle can withstand the higher pressures from short barrel or suppressed builds.
Previous latch handle systems would be made from hard anodized aluminum , which were secure however would cause damage to the upper receiver charging port over time.
Created from high density polymer with nylon infill, the Ambi ISO Latch will withstand high temperatures and last for more than enough charges without burning a hole in your pocket.
It also adds a larger grip surface area for dextrous and ergonomic handling.
Paired with streamlined design and a advanced solution to prolong the longevity of your upper receiver, the Ambi ISO Latch is the upgrade you’ve been waiting for.”
– Length: 28.36mm (Without Latch) 36.66mm (With Latch)
– Height: 14mm Width: 66.44mm
– Material: Polymer with Nylon infill
– Finish: EDM Textured
– Secondary latch
– Compaitable with SBR/ Supressed platforms
– Larger ergonomic surface
– Protects the upper receiver from chips and scraping scratches
– More Heat resistant compared to aluminum