Christensen Arms has announced their new Modern Precision Rifle Chassis.
The Modern Precision Rifle Chassis is designed to be used with Remington long and short actions.
The Modern Precision Rifle Chassis is extremely light weight coming in at 3.3-3.5 lbs also you have the option of a 14 inch or 17 inch carbon fiber handguard that features M-LOK slotting.
Christensen Arms states “The right foundation matters.
The Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifle Chassis is the same ultra-lightweight adjustable system found on the Modern Precision Rifle now offered as an individual component.
Born of our obsession with carbon fiber and brought up by hand in the USA the platform delivers effortless form and function—all weighing less than 3 and a half pounds.”
– Machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
– Black Hardcoat Anodized or Desert Brown™ Anodized
– Accepts AICS-compatible short-action magazines or CIP-length long-action magazines.
– 14″ or 17″ Carbon Fiber Handguard with M-Lok™
– Adjustable Carbon Fiber Cheek Riser (1″ adjustment)
– Adjustable Length of Pull (12.5″-14.5″)
– Folding Stock with Locking Hinge and Magnelock™ Technology
– 6 Q/D Flushcup Mounts
– V-Block Bedding
– Standard AR Grip Compatible
– Monopod Picatinny Mount Ready (sold separately)
– Weight: 3.3 – 3.5 lbs.
To learn more about Christensen Arms and the new Modern Precision Rifle Chassis. CLICK HERE