Centurion Arms recently rolled out their latest offering in support of Glock pattern magazines with their new Glock 17 +5/6 and Glock 19/23 +4/5 magazine extensions. These Glock mag extensions are machined from billet aluminum and hard coat anodized.
Centurion Arms states ” The extensions do add a little extra weight to the magazine which helps for faster reloads. These GLOCK extensions give you extra rounds and an advantage over your enemy!! The extension itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is Type III Hard Coat Anodized to ensure durability and a long life.”
– Length, 1 1/2 inch front side, 3/4 inch on back side.
– Will work on all full size double stacked GLOCKs.
– Super easy to attach and detach from the magazine.
– No specialty tools or devices required to disassemble.
– One piece design, no extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.