Strike Industries announced their latest generation of Sidewinder angled back up iron sights with their Sidewinder II that is currently available in black and red.
Strike Industries states “The Sidewinder 2 is the next evolution of our wildly successful Sidewinder back-up iron sights. After receiving feedback from competition shooters and military personnel in the field, the sights have been upgraded to easily handle not only 5.56 but larger calibers as well as harsher environments.”
– Screw Specs: hex socket head screw M4x8mm
– Weight: 4 oz net; 7 oz gross
– 1x Front Sidewinder Iron Sight
– 1x Rear Sidewinder Iron Sight
– 1x 2pcs screws
– 1x allen key
– SI-Ambush low profile mounting system.
– 45 degree offset and traditional inline capabilities in one unit.
– Tool-less dial adjustments for windage and elevation.
– Steel and Aircraft Aluminum construction.