Straight out of Smith and Wesson’s Performance Center one of their latest offerings for 2019 i8s the T/CR22 rifle that features a Hogue overmolded thumbhole stock. The T/cR22 rifle is designed for competition shooting along with varmint hunting in mind. The T/CR22 rifle features a light and crisp trigger pull, a heavy contour barrel and a threaded muzzle at 1/2x28tpi to install muzzle devices or to host a suppressor.
Fully-machined 6061 aluminum receiver – with hole at rear to allow cleaning from breech
• Fully-machined stainless steel bolt
• Heavy contour stainless steel 20 ̋ fluted barrel
• 1:15 ̋ twist button-rifled barrel provides outstanding accuracy.
• Built-in picatinny rail on top of the receiver for easy, secure mounting of optics
• Sculpted, ambidextrous Hogue®Overmolded®Thumbhole stock
• Large bolt handle provides easy operation
• Ergonomic stock design for a steady hold
• Easy-to-use push-button safety
• Crisp trigger right out of the box
• Easy-to-push magazine release lever
• Hand-filling forend with textured grip panels and .920 ̋ barrel channel
• Threaded muzzle for mounting muzzle devices with ½-28 UNEF Threads
• Sling swivel studs
• Compatible with most after-market 10/22®parts and accessories