I’m just trying to get you bros jobs then once you get hired you can throw me some goodies for hooking it up!! NOw its time to help yourself!
PER BENCHMADE KNIVES
Assembly Process Technician Lead
We are currently recruiting for an Assembly Process Technician Lead to join the Benchmade Knife Company team. The primary role of this role is to provide direct support to their assigned team and to ensure that the most efficient work steps are being taken to achieve: safety, quality, productivity, and cost effective production of our products.
The Assembly Process Technician Lead can identify bottlenecks, anticipate issues, and re-allocate resources as needed to ensure smooth workflow and consistent quality. As well as, ensure work standards are followed so that we can identify and solve any quality, process, or logistical problems that occur on a daily basis. They help to build a sense of teamwork and ownership through employee training and development. As well as work with manufacturing engineers to lead and support NPI and continuous improvement efforts throughout the department. They develop and support a continuous improvement culture within the team to help the team meet department challenges.
This department operates on 3 shifts (day shift, swing shift, and graveyard shift). We are currently recruiting for new employees on any shift. Please specify in your application which shifts you are available for.
• 2 year college degree or comparable work experience.
• 2-3 years demonstrated Lead and/or Supervisory
experience with large teams.
• 2 years working in an Assembly operation, preferably
• Experience implementing and supporting continuous
improvement and lean activities.
• Understanding of SPC and process control charts
• Positive attitude and approach.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to provide constructive feedback to team members.
• Dedication and drive for results.
• Capable of providing timely and meaningful training to
develop the skills of team members.
• Sound decision making and time management skills.
• Strong understanding of product quality standards &
• Basic MS Office computer skills.
• Willing to learn and adapt to changing conditions.
• Ability to work through challenging problems using a
• Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
Benchmade offers our employees a wide variety of comprehensive rewards and benefits including:
• Competitive pay
• Cash profit sharing and performance incentives
• Medical including Prescriptions and Vision
• Dental including Orthodontia
• Short-Term and Long-term Disability
• Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
• 401K with company match
• Fitness Center Reimbursement
• Pay for time off, including holiday, bonus holidays,
vacation, sick, bereavement and jury duty
• Employee Assistance Program
• Flexible Spending Account
• Outstanding employee discounts on Benchmade products
and other partner companies
• Tuition reimbursement
• Targeted development planning and learning
• Employee and family events throughout the year
• Most importantly, Benchmade provides a fun, family
oriented and entrepreneurial work environment
View our Careers page to apply: http://www.benchmade.com/careers
300 Beavercreek Rd